Terms and Conditions
Welcome to ShivaShakthi.org. Kindly follow the guidelines below and make sure you adhere to them before browsing or using this site.
1. Refrain from abusive languages. While we do not moderate everything, we expect discussions and language to be decent, friendly and impersonal.
2. Do not preach hatred against any person or community. While we encourage discussions and debates, they should be driven from a desire to discover truth and not out of hatred.
3. Kindly ensure that discussions are relevant and insightful for new readers. Try to add your comments or posts only in relevant forums or articles to enhance readability.
4. We have a zero-tolerance policy with regards to following viewpoints – denial of social, religious, political or spiritual rights on basis of birth, gender, caste or personal faith. Such discussions will not be entertained on our site.
5. These guidelines may be amended from time to time. So make sure you keep visiting this page regularly and participate only if you agree to these.
Please also review the Disclaimer before you review the site.
May the truth prevail!
Note: By reviewing the site and participating in it, you are assumed to have understood the site objectives completely and agree to them. In case there are differences, kindly close the browser.